Vinyl Siding Benefits
- Vinyl Siding never needs painting
- New Siding helps to insulate and protect your home
- Vinyl Siding saves on utility bills
- New Siding reduces outside noises
- Vinyl Siding increases the beauty of your house
- Vinyl Siding increases the value of your home
- Vinyl Siding is virtually maintenance free
- Vinyl Siding is resistant to weather,
rotting, peeling, dents & visible scratches
Vinyl siding provides enduring beauty and design flexibility. Using a variety of siding and soffit styles, colors, accessories and trim, you can update a ranch, add character to a colonial or even re-create a Victorian. Moreover, you can select one that will be consistent with your home’s design and fit into the environment and neighboring homes.
Vinyl siding is now the number-one siding material available. And for good reason: Nothing beats vinyl siding, accessories and trim for sheer endurance. Unlike many other siding materials, vinyl is impervious to rain, cold, salt and snow. And it won’t rot, peel, dent or show scratches, nor will it ever need painting. A simple soap-and-water rinse once a year is all that’s required to remove dirt and maintain the look of freshly painted wood.
Vinyl siding is a great investment. Re-siding a home is among the top ten remodeling projects in terms of overall payback. And, if you re-side with vinyl, you can often recoup 100% or more of your investment – if you pick the right company, of course.